EMILY Seebohm is a champion Australian swimmer and Olympic medallist.
She lives in Brisbane with her dog, Pongo.
1. Where do you live and why?
Hendra, because it’s a beautiful area and close to my training pools.
2. What do you love about your home?
Even though I am always in the water, I like to just sit and enjoy some sunshine and swimming at home.
3. What would you change about your home?
I would change my study to have more natural light.
At the moment it’s in a room with no natural light.
4. What is the best thing about your suburb?
My family live on the same street!
5. If money was no option, what would be your fantasy home and where?
I would have to say Bora Bora, just because I love the ocean and swimming and being around water.